Hoosier Hills Credit Union is dedicated to supporting the communities we serve, as well as upholding the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” As part of these commitments, HHCU supports charitable organizations that enhance the lives of our membership and the communities in which they work and live. To request a donation or sponsorship from Hoosier Hills Credit Union, please review the approved donation policy and eligibility guidelines.
All requests must be submitted in writing, accompanied by an HHCU Charitable Contribution, Gift and Donation Request Form. Request forms and supporting documents may be mailed or e-mailed to:
Hoosier Hills Credit Union
Attn: Donation/Marketing Request
630 Lincoln Avenue
Bedford, IN 47421
A minimum of 30 days notice is required for consideration. Hoosier Hills Credit Union reserves the right to deny any and all requests by any and all parties regardless of whether they meet or do not meet the criteria noted herein. HHCU also reserves the right to provide in-kind contributions in lieu of cash requests for organizations that meet the criteria as set forth in this policy.
Consideration will be given to the financial need of each request, based on the following:
• the requesting organization’s source of support;
• the donation’s overall impact on the community or communities served;
• the donation’s overall impact on Hoosier Hills Credit Union’s members;
• the size or amount of the contribution request; and
• funds availability
Donations must benefit non-profit organizations with tax exemption under Section 501c(3) or (6) of the Internal Revenue Code which are considered charitable, civic, educational, recreational and/or receive the majority of their support through outside funding. Requesting entities must conduct activities in a community, or within an adjacent community, in which HHCU has a place of business.
• for profit organizations;
• religious groups
• individual teams or smaller sports organizations that do not benefit a large segment of the community;
• individuals or organizations seeking funds for personal or individual endeavors
• individuals or small groups that are not representative of the communities HHCU serves or
the membership as a whole.